Monday, March 7, 2011
I think it's about time I introduce you to The Gum Basket. It has been a part of my life at work for five years. It is a well-known feature of my cube with many benefits:
1. Freshens the breath of my co-workers.
2. Keeps us in the loop of new gum flavors.
3. Provides endless conversation opportunities: "are you feeling minty or fruity?" or "Oh sick, this tastes like cough syrup".
4. Keeps the urge to snack mindlessly at bay.
5. Provides me with the psychological profile of my co-workers based on their gum choice. This is in testing phase and should not be used for hiring or financial lending decisions.
I attempted my first 365 photo project in 2011. I made it to Day 246.
The Nivens Family